Available in days
days after you enroll
PreviewGetting Started with Google Drive (3:19)
StartConnect Apps to your Drive (2:09)
StartSharing Files and Folders (4:39)
StartTeam Sharing and Collaboration (6:40)
StartHow to Tighten Security on Shared Files and Folders (5:03)
StartCreating Documents in Drive (2:01)
StartGoogle Drive Cheat Sheet
Still shackled to the suite of software you bought with your PC or Mac?
Want to learn the first steps to creating a paperless classroom?
Unplug and go mobile with Google Drive.
This course will help you become more productive while learning how to:
- Upload and Store Files in the Cloud.
- Manage your files and access them from anywhere.
- Collaborate with others in real-time.
- Create and share documents with others.
Shawn Beard is the author of The Techy Coach Blog.
- He is a Google for Education Certified Trainer & educator, serving in education since 1996.
- He currently serves as Director of Technology for Sand Springs Public Schools. In his spare time, he also serves as an EdTech Consultant and Trainer for school districts interested in implementing GSuite for Education.
- Google Tools are his passion and he loves to make connections with teachers interested in learning more about GSuite.
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.